We offer FOR RENT a very spacious, wide and above all bright double floored family house with high ceilings and finished to a high standard, in an excellent location in Amsterdam Oud-Zuid, right around the corner from the Van Baerlestraat, the Concertgebouw and the Museumplein, near the Vondelpark.
The street in which this family house is located is a broad, quiet and limited traffic - so child friendly - street with generally more than enough parking space right in front of the house (a parking permit is provided immediately).
Ground floor - Entrance hall / vestibule, hall with cloakroom, guest toilet, two large rooms ‘en-suite’ one of which has a real fireplace, spacious and luxurious kitchen with a separate dining area, very sunny and well kept backyard facing South.
First floor - Hallway, Master bedroom with walk-in closet and terrace (also facing South), second large bedroom at the front, third bedroom at the front, fourth bedroom in the extension at the rear, bathroom with bath and separate shower, separate Toilet.
Basement - Hobby room, storage room, laundry room, shower and toilet facilities, residence for a Nanny / fifth (bed) room.
- Living space excluding basement circa 240 m2 / 2580 square feet, surface basement circa 50 m2 / 540 square feet.
- Surface garden circa 70 m2 / 750 square feet.
- Furnished, partially furnished or unfurnished upon request.
- Fully equipped with solid wooden parquet floors.
- The house is in good to excellent condition, during the last renovation many original details such as ornaments, wall cupboards and paneled doors were retained